Steve's is family owned and operated. Give us a call today:
Stay comfortable with tankless water heaters.
These energy-efficient designs produce hot water only when the faucet is turned on, eliminating the extra cost of keeping a full tank of water heated around the clock. Also called “on demand” units, they produce a continuous supply of hot water, so there’s never an unwelcome arctic blast while you shower. If you’re looking for comfort, convenience and fuel-efficiency, consider warming up to the idea of a tankless water heater unit.
The Benefits of Tankless
- Continuous Hot Water – Heats water on demand, which means no storage or shortage of hot water.
- Energy Savings – Could reduce your current water heating bill by 40%.
- Long Lasting – Has a typical life span of up to 20 years. Twice as long as a traditional tank-style unit.
- Clean and Fresh Water – Doesn’t use water that’s been stored in a tank (with contaminants including rust and sediment).
- Space Savings – More compact than traditional tank units and can be mounted on a wall and installed inside or out.
Introducing Navien Tankless Water Heaters
Steve’s Plumbing now carries a variety of Navien tankless water heaters for homes of all sizes. Water heaters from Navien are durable, require little maintenance and occupy less space than traditional 50 gallon water heater tank designs. An optimum efficiency rating and built-in recirculating system ensure maximum fuel and water savings. Contact us today to learn more about installation or retrofit options for your home.
Navien Tankless Water Heaters Offer:
- An Industry leading warranty
- An integrated and easy-to-use control
- NPE-A ComfortFLow® exclusive internal recirculation pump and buffer tank
- 1/2” gas pipe capability up to 24 feet (uses existing gas line for retrofit)
- 2” PVC venting up to 60 feet (uses existing chase for retrofit)
- Occupies 80% less space than traditional 50 gallon tank water heater units
- Dual stainless steel heat exchangers
- Field gas convertibility from NG to LP
Financing from Banner Bank available. Call for details.
Why Bradford White?
Steve’s Plumbing is proud to carry Bradford White water heaters, the only tank unit still manufactured in the U.S.A.
With a history going back to 1881, Bradford White is one of the oldest and biggest manufacturers of water heaters in the U.S. Known for their quality and energy efficiency, Bradford White water heaters are one of the most dependable on the market.
Bradford White offers water heaters in a variety of sizes, water holding capacities and performance levels to suit your budget and comfort requirements. One of their best-selling models is the 50-gallon natural gas heater featuring unlimited flow rates and large stand-by supplies of hot water.
Bradford White has ENERGY STAR® qualified water heaters, which offer these advantages:
- Utility and state rebate programs (if available).
- Lower utility bills.
- Helps people live “greener “ by using less energy.
Contact Steve’s Plumbing for more information about Bradford White water heaters.
If you are a member of our Diamond Club, your newly installed Bradford White water heater will have a Lifetime Warranty – so you’ll never have to worry about costly repairs again. If you’re not a member and want to learn more about the wonderful benefits it brings, visit our Diamond Club page.