Steve's is family owned and operated. Give us a call today:
About Steve’s Plumbing
Steve Egner began his plumbing career in 1978 in Austin, Texas where the seasons run like tap water: hot or cool. He moved to Seattle in 1986, where he continued to refine his craft in a more pleasant environment. Regardless of the location, he learned that most plumbing companies were run very much the same, with profits put before the customer. When he started his own company in 1995, he decided he would put the focus where it should be: customer satisfaction. Two decades later, Steve’s Plumbing, LLC, has proven that this philosophy is the key to longevity.
Along with his wife Rachel, who has been working alongside him since day one, Steve has seen his business grow and flourish by establishing long-lasting relationships with his Seattle neighbors. He has also fostered a company culture that emphasizes honesty, integrity and continued education. Every Steve’s Plumbing technician attends Todd Liles’ Service Excellence Training which includes continuous training on the latest plumbing tools and techniques. Though Steve’s role eventually transitioned into management, he still works closely with this his team, using his journeyman’s license in both Texas and Washington to guide and inform their service techniques.
When you need superior plumbing service in Seattle, call Steve and his experienced team of technicians today.
Why Steve’s Plumbing?
You’ve got lots of options for plumbing contractors in Seattle. But Steve’s Plumbing is a family owned and operated business that’s been servicing Seattle for more than 20 years. Our technicians are all licensed and up-to-date on the latest service technologies. Need more incentive? All technicians on staff:
- Attend Todd Liles’ Service Excellence Training.
- Attend intensive product course to qualify as a Navien factory-authorized technician.
- Go through continuous training to keep up-to-date on the latest industry.
- Are background-checked and drug-tested.
- Endure a rigorous hiring policy to ensure the people we hire are a great fit for both our customers and the team.
PLUMBING SERVICES OVERVIEW
How can we help you today?
- Drain Cleaning
- Water Filtration
- Water Heaters
- Leak Repair
Our Service Guarantees:
- Superior Customer Service
- All Appointments Met Within a 2-Hour Window
- Email Appointment Confirmation with Technician Bio and Photo
- Courtesy Call When the Call When the Technician is “on the way”
- Fast, Efficient Diagnosis of the Problem
- Straight Forward Price™ Before Any Work Begins
- Thorough Outline of Problem for Informed Decisions
- White Glove Service Ensures Work Area is Cleaned After Repair
- Join our Lifetime Diamond Club and Receive Annual Inspections, Priority Service, a 15% Discount on all Repairs and More!
Our trained technicians come to every job with a fully-stocked truck to ensure they have everything needed to handle your plumbing concerns. Service and repairs are made easy with our experienced staff and complete stock of modern tools and essential parts.